- Working on a survey to monitor the health of mentor/ mentee relationships across departments.
- Considering formalized training for both graduate students and faculty and how this could be incorporated in the Russel G. Hamilton Leadership Development Institute and at the department and school levels.
COMPLAINT AND GRIEVANCE PROCEDURES:
- Working with graduate students to move through the institutional grievance process.
- Working to clarify grievance language and process, including addition of an infographic in the Graduate Student Resource Guide (see below).
GRADUATE SCHOOL RESOURCE GUIDEBOOK:
- Has been completed and posted on the Graduate School website! Thanks for all your help assembling this!
GRADUATE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION COMMITTEE:
- Surveying Departmental Directors of Graduate Studies about graduate admissions processes and departmental definitions of diversity.
- Working to develop URM recruitment strategies for small departments.
- Forming new graduate student committee within AcFee to manage, assess, and approve funding for graduate student organizations. Please contact the GSC treasurer (email@example.com) if you are interested in helping us with this endeavor!
STUDENT HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN:
- See the Graduate Student Health Insurance page for updates.