Check out our latest newsletter
Who Are We?
The Graduate Student Council (GSC) of Vanderbilt University serves currently enrolled graduate students. It is a representative body consisting of one representative from each graduate department of the University.
As an organization we have two primary goals.
- We coordinate academic, social, and other activities significant to the graduate community. We strive to promote community among graduate students, as well as graduate student integration into the university community. All graduate students are welcome to attend and participate in GSC meetings, parties, and academic events.
- We work to ascertain and represent graduate student opinions and concerns, facilitating communication between graduate students, administration, and faculty.
How can you participate?
- Come to our General Body Meetings in Alumni Hall room 201:
September 1st 6-7PM
October 6th 6-7PM
November 3rd 6-7PM
December 1 6-7PM
- Keep an eye out for e-mails, flyers, and website postings advertising social, academic, and service opportunities. Come and enjoy all our events!
- Become your department’s representative or fill in for your department rep when they can’t make it to a meeting!
P.S. If you have questions regarding your application to the graduate school, we cannot help you. Instead, try contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave any comments or suggestions for the GSC below: