- Coordinate all VSG initiatives relating to economic inclusivity
- Serve as the primary liaison between VSG and Experience Vanderbilt
- Assist in any and all University and VSG initiatives regarding economic inclusivity, unless the aforementioned initiative has been specifically delegated to or taken up by another VSG committee
- Assist other committees in developing initiatives pertaining to financial barriers for students
- Organize all logistics associated with the Vanderbilt Student Leadership Awards including annual revisions to the award and establishment of award criteria
- Assist with expanding the Internship Transportation initiative, providing funding for students eligible for need-based financial assistance to get to their internships
- Internship Transportation Initiative
Hananeel Morinville (Committee Chair), Karim Elmehdawi (Vice Chair), Andrew Kyung, Ashley Settergren, Bianca Long, Cheryl Quartey, Claudia Purdon, Daniel Lee, Esohe Agbonghae, Gavin Trautman, Hana Tesfa, Jaeden Gough, Jasmine Sun, Jenny Liu, Julia Patterson, Mariia Marchuk, Mohak Agarwalla, Sam Sidle, Sechan Tak, Shreya Konkimalla, Tanya Das
FINANCIAL RESOURCE DOCUMENTS
FEDERAL LOANS: WHY? AND HOW?
WHERE AND HOW TO FIND SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOB OPPORTUNITIES.
MANDATORY INSURANCE REQUIREMENT FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
HIRE-A-DORE: WHY AND HOW?
MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS FOR FRESHMEN
VANDERBILT UNIVERSITY SUMMER RESEARCH PROGRAM
OFF CAMPUS QUARANTINE LIVING
THE PRODUCT CATALOG
2021-2022 FAFSA & CSS PROFILE
TRAVELING AROUND NASHVILLE
STUDENT CARE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
SPRING SEMESTER FINANCIAL AID
EXPERIENCE VANDERBILT FOR FRESHMEN