On Passover we recount the origin story of the Jewish People. With each generation we add new chapters and volumes to this Jewish narrative, thereby staking a claim in our heritage and simultaneously contributing to it. Passover is a time to tell tales of the past, the present and future. It is the legends of our ancestors, our people, and of ourselves.
Every year, Vanderbilt Hillel is proud to offer a variety of themed student-led Seders on both nights that offer something to every student. Past Seder options include FYSH & Friends, Seniors, Graduate Students, Passover Memes for Jewish Tweens, Nice Jewish Boys and a variety of fraternity and sorority specific ones as well.
In addition to Passover Seder, Vanderbilt Hillel provides a number of holiday related programs throughout the week, including Matzah Brei and Tye Dye, Israeli BBQ, and Matzah Pizza Party.
Lastly, Vanderbilt Hillel works closely with Vanderbilt Campus Dining to provide all Vanderbilt students affordable kosher for Passover meals.
This year is going to look a little different but Hillel will still bring you everything you need for an amazing Passover holiday:
- Sign up for live COVID-safe seders and TO GO meals CLICK HERE
- Sign up for virtual Seders and TO GO meals CLICK HERE
- Attending a Family Seder or a different virtual option? Just want the Seder TO GO Meals and all the supplies you’ll need? CLICK HERE
- Pre-purchase Seder Matzo Boxes with 2-3 servings of your favorite Passover meals CLICK HERE
- See our daily meal pick-up menu at Hillel CLICK HERE
- Install Vanderbilt’s GET APP to order KforP groceries