AcFee allocates $1.8 million in activity fee funding to eligible undergraduate and graduate student organisations every year.
Applying for Funding
Applications for student activity fee allocations are due in the spring semester preceding the academic year applied for. Organisations receive half of their allocations in the fall semester and half in the spring semester.
AY 2017-2018 Funding Application Timeline
- 30 January: AcFee applications made available
- 06-10 February: Application workshops
- 20 February-03 March: Co-Chair office hours
- 03 March: Deadline for first round (for comments)
- 17 March: Final AcFee application due
- 27 March-17 April: AcFee interviews
- 21 April: Final allocation decisions released
- The Chair is responsible for administering AcFee and pursing new initiatives.
- The Chair is chosen by the incoming VSG administration after the assumption of their roles.
- The Comptroller assists the Chair in pursing new initiatives, planning events, and assisting in AcFee’s mission in a general capacity.
- The Comptroller is chosen by the incoming VSG administration after assuming their roles.
- The subcommittee chairs lead the auditing and interview process for each subcommittee.
- There are two chairs per subcommittee, chosen through an application and interview process held by the Chair and Comptroller.
- The subcommittee members serve as the primary auditors of student organisations. Each subcommittee member is in charge of reviewing several organisations’ budgets, providing feedback to improve their applications.
- The subcommittee members serve as the primary interviewers of student organisations, responsible for providing a complete picture of the organisation to the rest of the committee.