How to Register for Classes
Come Dance With Us!
Fall Schedule September 10 – December 13 2018
Buy your Dance Passes at https://vupace.vanderbilt.edu. Under Programs select Sarratt Art Studios and then select Vanderbilt Dance Program.
Fall 2018 Dance Schedule
5:15 – 6:35 Int/Adv Jazz Dorse Studio C
5:15 = 6:35 Beg Tap Rachel Studio B
6:45 – 8:15 Intermediate Tap Rachel Studio B
6:45 – 8:15 *Performance Group Hip Hop Dorse Studio C
6:45 – 8:15 Tai Chi for Beginners (Yang Style 24 Form) Jen-Jen Studio A
5:15 – 6:35 Beg Ballet Mary Elizabeth Studio A
5:15 – 6:35 Open Level Contemporary Laurel Studio C
5:30 – 6:45 Beg Hip Hop Dorse Studio B
6:45 – 8:15 Int/Adv Ballet Mary Elizabeth Studio A
6:45 – 8:15 *Performance Group Contemporary Laurel Studio C
7:00 – 8:30 Int/Adv Hip Hop Dorse Studio B
5:15 – 6:35 Modern Dance (Cunningham Technique) Rachel Studio
6:45 – 8:15 *Performance Group Tap Rachel Studio B
6:45 – 8:15 IBeg/Int Contemporary Dance Jen-Jen Studio A
5:15 – 6:35 Pointe Mary Elizabeth Studio A
5:15 – 6:35 *Performance Group Musical Theater Laurel Studio C
5:30 – 6:45 Beg Jazz Dorse Studio B
6:45 – 8:15 *Performance Group Ballet Mary Elizabeth Studio A
6:45 – 8:15 Int/Adv Contemporary Laurel Studio C
7:00 – 8:30 *Performance Group Jazz Dorse Studio B
You will create a user account in our automated registration system. There is no fee to use the system and once you create an account you will be able to purchase passes for dance classes or register for a studio art class with Sarratt Art Studios..
- Participants must be 18 years of age at time of registration.
- All dance technique classes are open to Vanderbilt students, faculty/staff, VU Alum, and the Nashville community (Nashville community is defined as anyone not associated with Vanderbilt).
- Purchasing a dance pass is available on line with MasterCard, Visa, or Discover.Dance Class Passes Passes are a great way to get to know our instructors and for you to find the right style or technique class for you. Try out all the classes that fit your experience level, try a new style of dance, or commit to a class that fits your schedule the best. Just bring your pass and your ID to every class to check in at our desk. Please note: passes are not transferrable, non-refundable, and never expire. Lost passes cannot be replaced.
- You’ll create a user account in the new registration system. Please note that not all information is required, but you must scroll to the bottom of the page to complete the final required steps.
- After you have an account look for our classes under the “Programs” tab and then select “Sarratt Art Studios” to find the Vanderbilt Dance Program. Please note: the log in tab is the small gold letters in the top right corner on the white background. The black banner with a log in tab is the University’s main menu bar.
- You may purchase a pass at any time – vupace.vanderbilt.edu
- Single Class Pass – $15.00 Six Class Pass – $78.00 Twelve Class Pass – $144.00 Twenty-Four Class Pass – $240.00 Thirty-Six Class Pass – $360.00
Please note: passes are not transferrable, non-refundable, and never expire. Lost passes cannot be replaced.
For assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 615-343-0491